Samuel Green Electrical GDPR Statement.
Policies and Practices -
With whom is personal data shared?
Personal data may be shared with the following parties:
- Suppliers and couriers if a customer agrees for deliveries of materials to be made straight to their premises.
- Other businesses, for example if a customer asks me to arrange for another tradesperson to contact them.
- Providers of professional services, e.g. an accountant.
- Bank(s), to process transactions.
- Email provider to provide hosting, data transmission etc.
- Family members as an emergency contact.
- Data relating to other businesses may be shared with other individuals who may be potential customer of these businesses.